Home to the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, the skyscrapers in Downtown Dubai are a part of the impressive Dubai skyline. It also houses the world’s biggest shopping mall, the Dubai Mall. Downtown Dubai is the perfect place to live to be part of the fast-paced life of Dubai.
Aptly called ‘the Centre of Now,’ Downtown Dubai lies between old Dubai and new Dubai. Perfect for dynamic professionals and young families, this area attracts tourists from all over the world.
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Mall
- Dancing Fountains
- Motor Arcade of Classic Cars
- New Year Countdown and Fireworks
- National Day Parade
Burj Crown enjoys a prestigious location on the trend-setting Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard. From here, It’s just a leisurely stroll to Dubai’s premier landmarks:
- 3 minutes from Dubai Opera
- 5 minutes from Dubai Fountain & Burj Khalifa
- 5 min from Dubai Mall
- 10 minutes from Sheikh Zayed Road
- 10 minutes From Dubai Int’l Airport
- Nurseries are available for younger kids
- Older kids have access to schools in Nad Al Sheba and Jumeirah, just minutes away
- Universities are just a 20 minutes’ drive to Knowledge Village and Dubai International Academic City.
- Emirates Hospital in Business Bay
- Easy availability of pharmacies across the area
Get a free consultation
Fill out your details below and we will get back to you