A luxurious residential project by Sobha Group, the 340 Riverside Crescent at Sobha Hartland 2 in Dubai. With a range of 1, 1.5, and 2-bedroom apartments, this development offers a stunning blend of city and beachfront views. Conveniently located with easy access to major roads and attractions, residents can enjoy harmonious living with captivating water elements and a serene waterfront lifestyle. Plus, the project boasts a flexible payment plan option, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
A life of luxury with an abundance of amenities is available at 340 Riverside Crescent. Residents can take advantage of the tennis courts, lush green spaces and a town square park. This development provides the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city while ensuring modern conveniences and recreational facilities are just steps away.
Additionally, top attractions such as the iconic Burj Al Arab, the beautiful beach, The Palm Jumeirah, and tennis courts are within close proximity. Also, the Dubai International Airport is easily accessible, enhancing the lifestyle offered at 340 Riverside Crescent.
Take advantage of the favorable 340 Riverside Crescent payment plan, which requires 80% during construction and the remaining 20% upon completion. This thoughtfully designed project seamlessly integrates with water elements, guaranteeing tranquil waterfront views from your own doorstep. Starting at an affordable price of AED 1.18 million, this is an opportunity not to be missed.