Al Maryah Vista 2 at Al Marya Island  by Reportage Properties - New Launch

Al Maryah Vista 2 at Al Marya Island by Reportage Properties - New Launch

Experience upscale living at Al Maryah Vista 2 by Reportage Properties, located on Al Marya Island in Abu Dhabi. This residential development offers a range of studios, 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments, making it ideal for both residents and investors. Situated in a serene area along the water canal, this second phase of the project provides a tranquil living environment.


One of the key advantages of Al Maryah Vista 2 is its prime location, allowing for easy access to the rest of the city. Crafted by renowned architects and designers, this development offers luxurious and leisurely living spaces that epitomize elegance.

Al Maryah Vista 2 at Al Marya Island by Reportage Properties 2

Connected to Al Maryah Vista 1, these residences provide breathtaking views of the water canal and the Island, creating a resort-like ambience in the heart of Abu Dhabi. Enjoy the perfect work-life balance in this exceptional community.


Interested buyers can take advantage of flexible payment plan options. The development boasts a high-rise design with posh amenities, offering an island lifestyle within Abu Dhabi. Enjoy the convenience of dining outlets, a state-of-the-art gym, a healthcare center, an infinity pool, a kids play area, top-notch restaurants, retail outlets, and a swimming pool.

Al Maryah Vista 2 at Al Marya Island by Reportage Properties - 4

The payment plan is designed to suit your needs, with a 10% down payment required on the booking date and the remaining 90% to be paid on the booking date. Additionally, 1% can be paid monthly during the construction phase.


Experience the epitome of luxury living at Al Maryah Vista 2 at Al Marya Island. Don’t miss out on this new launch. Get  intouch with us.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Sign up for our Newsletter

* By Submitting this form, I agree to receive all marketing material by email.

* By Submitting you confirm that you’ve read and accepted the privacy policy and terms and conditions.

Recent Posts

Compare Listings

Get in Touch

Log Into Springfield

Thank you for your submission

Get Brochure/Floorplan

You are leaving without our FREE consultation.

Our professional teams are waiting to assist you.