Jawaher Residences at Maryam Island,Sharjah by  Eagle Hills

Jawaher Residences at Maryam Island,Sharjah by Eagle Hills

Experience luxury living at Jawaher Residences by Eagle Hills, an exquisite residential property nestled on Maryam Island in Sharjah. With its 9-storey building and 198 apartments, this development offers residents a plethora of advantages that come with residing in Sharjah. Boasting a prime location, it provides seamless connectivity to various sought-after areas in the city.

Immerse yourself in the opulence of meticulously designed apartments that offer both scenic views and a sense of grandeur. Enjoy exclusive access to world-class amenities such as a refreshing pool for weekend relaxation, a well-equipped gym to maintain your fitness regime, expansive green spaces to bask in the community’s delightful weather, and an enticing view of the waterfront promenade and beach.

Jawaher Residences at Maryam Island,Sharjah by Eagle Hills 2

Surrounded by lush greenery, these apartments offer picturesque views of the serene natural surroundings. Embrace a prosperous and tranquil lifestyle while mingling with high-class neighbors. Each resident is provided with all the necessary facilities and services to ensure utmost convenience.


Project highlights include a diverse range of studio to 4-bedroom apartments, totaling 198 residences, granting a luxurious lifestyle within this island paradise. Immerse yourself in the lush green surroundings and revel in the easy accessibility to key destinations. Indulge in a range of amenities including a basketball court, dining outlets, a gymnasium, a kids’ play area, restaurants, retail spaces, a supermarket, and a swimming pool.

Jawaher Residences at Maryam Island,Sharjah by Eagle Hills 3

Take advantage of flexible payment plans that include a 30% payment during construction, with the remaining 70% payable through easy installations upon handover. Additionally, 100% completion is guaranteed. Benefit from the convenient proximity to iconic landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai International Airport, Sharjah International Airport, and the prestigious University of Sharjah.


Choose Jawaher Residences at Maryam Island, Sharjah by Eagle Hills for a luxurious and convenient lifestyle that exceeds expectations.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Sign up for our Newsletter

* By Submitting this form, I agree to receive all marketing material by email.

* By Submitting you confirm that you’ve read and accepted the privacy policy and terms and conditions.

Recent Posts

Compare Listings

Get in Touch

Log Into Springfield

Thank you for your submission

Get Brochure/Floorplan

You are leaving without our FREE consultation.

Our professional teams are waiting to assist you.